Taking care of your DIPSODA products is super important to us. The longer your products last, the better it is for the environment and for you. It's key for us to test our products to ensure that they are functional, practical and resistant in everyday life. In our care guide, we share tips on how you can extend the life of your DIPSODA products.
Phone Case Materials
Our DIPSODA snap phone cases are a single polycarbonate (PC) plastic hard shell that simply 'snap' onto your device. These cases are designed for a tight fit so your device is protected. The snap cases have cutout detailing around the buttons and ports, as well as the top and bottom to allow your device's aesthetics to show through.
Our DIPSODA impact cases are made up of two layers. The black rubber insert and the polycarbonate plastic hard shell. Simply place your device in the black rubber insert first and then snap on the hard outer shell. This will ensure the impact case provides durability and protection. These cases over all sides of your device.
Phone Case Care Guide
1. The best way to remove the phone cases is to first lift off one corner from the bottom or one side of the case, then carefully remove the case. Removing it this way will ensure you prolong the life of the case.
2. Try to avoid letting your case come into contact with sharp objects such as keys and long nails to protect it from scratches.
3. Try to avoid moisture and grease, such as hand creams. Keep it clean by wiping a damp cloth over it and then letting it try naturally.
4. Ensure your hands are fully dry after using alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
5. Do not overexpose your case to sunlight or heat. Always keep it in a cool place. The prints may fade slightly in direct sunlight if exposed for a long time.
6. Always store your case in the pouch provided to protect and prolong its life.
Leather Goods Care Guide
1. Try to avoid letting your leather good come into contact with sharp objects such as keys and long nails.
2. Try to avoid moisture and grease, such as hand creams. Keep it clean by wiping a damp cloth over it and then letting it try naturally.
3. Ensure your hands are fully dry after using alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
4. Do not overexpose your leather good to sunlight or heat. Always keep it in a cool place.
5. Always store your leather good in the box provided to protect and prolong its life.
Always recycle your old or unwanted products. Sell it or pass it onto one of your friends that would benefit from using it.
Join others by following @dipsoda and tag us for a chance to be featured 🌟